My hope is that this site helps moms know that they have options, that they don’t totally have to give up years of experience and a love for work in order to be the mom they want to be, and potentially prevents more from leaving the workforce entirely. We’re also working hard to provide transparency around benefits at companies that support working families.
We’ve compiled a good deal of resources. Here’s how to get the most out of Maybrooks:
1. Join our mailing list
Sign up and we’ll push the best content and jobs to you.
2. How can we help you?
3. Search flexible jobs and research companies
- Search jobs — full-time flex, part time, contract and more
- Research companies based on mom / family friendly benefits such as maternity leave and childcare
4. Navigate the site based on your career situation
- Maternity leave (Great for anyone thinking about having a baby or someone already pregnant and navigating maternity leave)
- Seeking more flexibility (Excellent tips and ideas on how to pitch, ask or find more flexibility)
- Ready to return to work after a break (Clear steps to get you back in the game after a break)
5. Find helpful resources
- Get Inspired by other moms — see how they do it
- Think through transitions, prep for an interview and more with help of advice provided by career coaches
- Hone your resume and LinkedIn profile
6. Access our Directory of Career Coaches
Do you need help thinking through a transition, prepping for an interview, or determining what’s next? Our list of career coaches offer a variety of services to help you make good decisions. Visit the directory. (If you are a coach and would like to publicize your business with us, please submit your information here.)
If you’re an employer, we invite you to visit our Employer page.
Thanks for visiting! Please send feedback to email@example.com.
7. Join our conversation on Facebook where we post news and good reads
We’re here for you — let us know how we can help.