Whether you’re going back to work after maternity leave, thinking about returning to the workforce after time as a stay at home mom, or are currently in a job and just know you’re meant to do something more, this workshop is for you.
About the workshop
- Do you feel stuck in a soul-sucking job and long to do something that feels more fulfilling… even if you have no idea what that might be?
- Do you know you’re in the wrong career but feel stuck by fear or self-doubt when you think about trying to make a change?
- Have you been out of the workforce for some time and are trying to determine what type of career to pursue next?
We’re hosting a career change workshop to help you find clarity and get going toward finding work you love. Life and career coach Julie Houghton will lead this workshop and walk you through exercises to help get you unstuck and focus in on finding a path that will feel fulfilling.
Pick a date that works for you, dial in, login online — whatever suits you best — you don’t want to miss this!
Reserve your spot today! Some details:
- Cost is $49 for one-hour workshop.
- The workshop will be hosted via gotomeeting or Zoom Conference (depending on date), and you will be able to participate on your laptop or phone. Dial-in information will be emailed to you once you complete your registration.
- You will walk through exercises as a group and leave the call inspired and with tangible next steps.
Julie Houghton is a mom to two girls and a life and career coach who specializes in helping women find the courage to do work they love. Her workshop draws on her own experience with change and focuses on the tools to help you get there.
Select a date and complete the form. We’ll send you details on how to join via email. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
I want to register for the OCT. 12 @ 10 a.m. PST Workshop >>