What makes this a flexible opportunity well-suited for a smart, career-oriented mom?
This is a flexible or remote position.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic SaaS sales position with a rapidly growing team? Join Relias Learning, the undisputed leader in providing Software as a Service online learning solutions!
We’re passionate about our product and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a net retention rate of 95%!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous commission structure
- Great health benefits package in addition to 401k company match and wellness program
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
o One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
o One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Fantactic market with limited competition, growing needs, and increasing adoption of online solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Serving as the Executive Relationship Manager to our highest value clients, increasing client retention and driving additional sales throughout the organization
- Strategically targeting and selling our SaaS based analytics solution to the largest prospect organizations in the Healthcare market
- Utilizing an account specific strategy to execute in partnership with leadership & internal departments
- Documenting details of identified opportunities to clearly communicate situation and account profile (including management org charts) for sales personnel and management
- Promoting new products and services to an existing client base
- Supporting specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Collaborating with Sales leadership to keep Executive Leadership up to date on marketplace dynamics
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years Sales experience, including 3+ years of experience in the Health Care and/or Analytics industries
- Proven track record of cultivating new relationships, infiltrating accounts, and managing partnerships
- Demonstrated understanding of current/future trends in the health care industry
o Proven ability to navigate internal departments to produce results for clients and company
o Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate complex situations
- Independent person with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and phone communication skills
- Strategic selling skills – create a business plan, assess territories, qualify targets and prioritize sales efforts
- Open to 50% domestic travel
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
This job is brought to you by Relias LearningBack to Job Board